How does Membership work?
Climate Friends Members get to choose whether or not they pay for membership.
All Memberships include all community offerings. This design is intended to include folks from across the socioeconomic spectrum.
*If you can afford to pay for membership and find value in being a member, please do opt-in to a paid membership (see “Why pay for Membership?” below).
What does Membership include?
Climate Friends Community Member get:
- All-access pass to our online community spaces: ClimateFriends.club on Circle, ClimateFrens.xyz on Discord → connect with your climate friends!
- Invitations to Events with Climate Friends: Virtual Co-working sessions, Twitter Spaces, eco-co-writing sessions, web3 co-learning workshops, facilitated circle discussions, etc.
- A platform to organize your own events and offer them to climate friends.
- Access to Resources curated by climate friends — consume and contribute!
- A membership badge to display on your profile in our online community space.
Why pay for Membership?
We're a bootstrapped, family-funded operation. We incur costs associated with our website, software, and member experiences. Dues from paid memberships go toward our monthly bills.
Flexible options → ☝️ Name your price. ♻️ Monthly & Yearly payment options. 🧃 Pay more or less any time.
What happens after I join?
After completing your transaction, you'll receive two emails: your receipt from Gumroad.com, and your invitation from Circle.so. → Open your invitation email for instructions to join the Club, and choose your adventure from there!
Access to the Climate Friends Club, Events, Curations, Resources and more! ➕ Plus first dibs on new offerings from Climate Friends.